Saturday 24 November 2012

Photoshoot Planning- Double Page Spread

Whilst I was looking for inspiration for my photo-shoot and how to arrange the photos on my double page spread I found this image, and I really liked the idea of having several different pictures and then the main image centered around these smaller ones. I like the idea of the photo's been one of the main focuses of the double page spread, rather than just a small part of it, I would like to do something like this with my double page spread, except because I will have a band that has 2 people in it I will have to feature both these people in the pictures. I quite liked the idea of having them in similar poses and looking at each other even if they weren't actually stood together when the picture is being taken. I also like the background and lighting used on this double page spread as it is very plain so there is no diversion from the main story, the audience can look at the pictures then read the article without getting distracted by the features of the photo shoot. I like the fact that the lighting is quite bright as it gives connotations of upbeat and happy music and that the artist is happy to be making the music and to be sharing it with this magazine's audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment